Maor Levi & OTIOT truly produced a smashing track together with ‘Bandana’.
We spoke to Maor Levi about how the track came to be. Here is what he had to say: “Bandana was a result of combining both of my Trance style with OTIOT’s Edge of dark-psy, the idea came from one of his psy projects that was just laying in his computer, I heard it instantly and felt the goose bumps, so we Immediately started working on the idea while gathering more ideas in just a few days, as a result you got a dark proggy trancer with some psy elements , but most importantly we were aiming to keep it dark, the title for the track was pretty random but we felt it suited the vibe.”
It seems as if Maor Levi just can’t stop churning out absolute gems. Now teaming up with fellow-Israeli OTIOT for ‘Bandana’, he shows again why he’s considered one of the most consistent producers of his time. Infectious, mesmerizing and impactful, this brand-new Armind release is what makes Trance fans tick.
The Dutch DJ/producer Purple Haze also known as Sander van Doorn again shows his versatility with his new track ‘The Hyll’. With its sporting melody and soaring synths ‘The Hyll’ will have the trance fans desperately longing for more!
Striking a perfect balance between the impactful bassline and gentle plucks, Purple Haze’s ‘The Hyll’ is Trance 2.0 in all its glory. Sporting a killer melody alongside soaring synths and thrilling harmonies, this cut is meant for the biggest stages in the world
Are you ready for a party? Then you’re definitely ready for Rodg’s new track ‘Beam’! This track will give you the energy to dance on the dance floor all night long.
Listen to the track HERE
Coming up with another high-impact cut meant to wreck dance floors, Rodg is giving the fans exactly what they want. Offering energetic basslines, wonderful harmonies and a melodic synergy few tracks can match, ‘Beam’ is like a sonic laser show: gorgeous, impressive and a surefire way to set the mood for a kick-ass live show.
It’s been a while since Trance music first emerged in the dance music realm, but the enchantment still hasn’t wore off. Standing out through its magical melodies and tidal wave of emotion, the early days of Trance music enveloped the minds and souls of millions of people from all over the world and has been a staple genre ever since as it remained at the heart of many nostalgic flashbacks. And now, the next glorious installment of the globally acclaimed ‘A State Of Trance Classics’ series makes sure all of those beautiful memories will flare up simultaneously once again.
With thirty-six tracks split over four parts, ‘A State Of Trance Classics Vol. 13’ captures the essence of what Trance means to so many people. Packed with wonderful cuts from seminal producers such as Above & Beyond, Aly & Fila. Cosmic Gate, Dash Berlin, Ferry Corsten, Gareth Emery, Markus Schulz, Mat Zo, Ørjan Nilsen, Rank 1, Ton TB, Vincent de Moor and Armin van Buuren himself, the compilation album hits the nail right on the head in terms of track selection and shows to fans new and old just how rich, precious and magical the early days of Trance have been.
- Armin van Buuren feat. Cathy Burton – Rain
- Gareth Emery & Ashley Wallbridge – Mansion
- Above & Beyond – Good For Me (Above & Beyond Club Mix)
- Markus Schulz feat. Justine Suissa – The New World
- Dash Berlin – Never Cry Again (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)
- Chicane & Ferry Corsten feat. Christian Burns – One Thousand Suns (Soundprank Remix)
- Cosmic Gate feat. Jan Johnston – Raging
- W&W – AK-47
- Warrior – Warrior (Club Mix)
- Ayumi Hamasaki – M (Above & Beyond Remix)
- System F – Solstice
- Armin van Buuren feat. Susana – If You Should Go (Aly & Fila Remix)
- Andrew Rayel feat. Jano – How Do I Know
- Black Pearl – Bounty Island (DJ Shah’s San Antonio Harbour Mix)
- Icon – Desire (Icarus Remix)
- Andy Duguid feat. Leah – Wasted
- M.I.K.E – Massive Motion
- DJ Remy & Roland Klinkenberg – Till Ya Drop
- Arty, Nadia Ali & BT – Must Be The Love
- Mat Zo – The Fractal Universe
- Arctic Quest – Renaissance
- Velvetine – Safe (Wherever You Are) [Rank 1 Remix]
- Breakfast – The Sunlight
- Ørjan Nilsen – Amsterdam
- Omnia & IRA – The Fusion
- Ton TB – Electronic Malfunction
- Vincent de Moor – No Hesitation (VDM’s 2007 Rework)
- Ernesto vs Bastian – Dark Side Of The Moon
- Lange & Andy Moor – Stadium Four
- Armin van Buuren presents Gaia – J’ai Envie De Toi
- Emma Hewitt – Rewind (Mikkas Remix)
- Three Drives – Air Traffic
- Mike Foyle & Signalrunners – Love Theme Dusk (Mike’s Broken Record Mix)
- Albert Vorne – Formentera What (Gareth Emery Remix)
- David West – Welsh Morphology
- BT – Skylarking